Top 6 Kitchen Remodeling Trends of 2017
Where is the number one place that everyone gathers in your home? I bet it’s the kitchen, right? Kitchens are by far the most common area to hang out in homes today and because of this it’s important to have it looking perfect! Even if you aren’t looking to completely remodel your home, it’s beneficial to at least consider minor remodeling projects to help bring your kitchen up to par.
Take a look at some the Top 6 Kitchen remodeling trends 2017 has to offer. And don’t worry, none of these are going out of style anytime soon.
- Out with the white and in with the gray!
- Who says sinks have to be silver? Try something new and bring some color into your kitchen.
- Maximize on space you already have by adding shelving and storage spaces.
- You know all those fancy places you visit that have converted their sinks and toilets to automatic on and off? Well you can have that too… and why not.
- Wow, this looks just like… Again, it’s ok to save some money here and there on some things, like the kitchen counter. Determine your goal. Does it have to be “real” granite or can you live with the look alike? Decisions, decisions.
- Don’t be afraid to bring in different textures and shapes when thinking about a new kitchen floor. Here is a great example of shapes not typically used in kitchens.